20 years ago - Advice to your younger self

lak2004

WKR
Quit drinking and pissing away money partying. Save all that for hunts and fishing trips. Don't go to college, start a business in anything that you have knowledge in and build it up by working hard so you can hopefully retire young and enjoy life.

Goto lineman school, leave your hometown it's not going anywhere.
Invest in your 401k immediately and never stop.
Exercise often and make it a habit

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

lak2004

WKR
Buy all the BitCoin you can and sell it all November 8, 2021
I have a nerdy pal that was mining it years ago and threw his HD away when his computer crashed. He never thought about the bitcoin on that HD until it was worth millions. I don't bring it up to him because it physically and emotionally pains him.

tcb247

FNG
college isn't for everyone, find the highest paid blue collar job, if you like working with your hands. Join Union ? trades

Invest your money to make money then use that money to buy the things you like.

You can't wait for everything to be perfect, to start living your life.

Drink less, workout more.

gbflyer

WKR
about 16 years ago I had a friend ask me to help him mine bit coin.. #regretnot doing it

Haha. Yep.

To that end, when one of the venture capitalists that started it is a guest at your lodge and says “we are expecting great things from Amazon”, it would have been a good idea to invest.

nphunter

WKR
I would have told myself not to watch so many scary movies as a kid, the night of the Grizzly and many others. Just can't get use to being alone in the dark without my mind wandering, with a buddy or even my kids it's no big deal but as soon as I'm alone my mind starts wandering and freaking me out.

Don't be such a wussy, I remember when I first started archery elk hunting I would watch a giant bull bugle at me from just across a small drainage and I just let them walk not thinking I could go after them and kill them. I wasn't sure how to pack one out or how bad it would be to try. Now I drop into those same areas after a bugle and sometimes I do it 2 or 3 times a day. Just fear of the unknown kept me from being successful many times.

Start shed hunting!! I only got a few good years in before it became a total joke with all of the trespassers and lawbreakers running in and ruining it.