20% off Crispi Boots

waspocrew

WKR
Damn, hadn’t been really looking for boots right now, but that’s a good deal!

JohnB

WKR
Really?
I tried a few times on the wild rock plus.
Yeah, worked the first time for me. $320. Size 11s if somehow that makes a difference. The only other thing I can think of is that I was logged into my Midway account?

I also used Google Chrome.

Levi8599

Lil-Rokslider
10OFF2324 worked for me on lapponia lite since the other one didn’t work. Extra 10% off

TheM1DoesMyTalking

Lil-Rokslider
The midwayusa codes don't work for me either. I already ordered a pair of Lapponia Lites from Black Ovis for 20% off. You can get 5% back from Active Junky too.

Agross

WKR
Yeah, worked the first time for me. $320. Size 11s if somehow that makes a difference. The only other thing I can think of is that I was logged into my Midway account?

I also used Google Chrome.
That’s what I was wanting but I need em in a wide. Didn’t see any in wide unfortunately

coues32

WKR
I tried mine and wife's email account and didn't work.
Just used a old email and it just worked.
There went 1k

gbflyer

WKR
I always use Black Ovis for Crispi. Excellent service in my experience. I bet they will beat anything out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rjk300

FNG
Just tried to buy wild rocks but won’t allow any promo codes not even my birthday discount. I don’t need them just wanted to compare them to my guides when it gets cold.

coues32

WKR
Just tried to buy wild rocks but won’t allow any promo codes not even my birthday discount. I don’t need them just wanted to compare them to my guides when it gets cold.

Does MUSA0824 work before you log in?

Mine did until I used mine and wife's emails, used a older email and went thru.

Crispi nevadas, 6.5 prc 147 ammo, garmin 67i

Rjk300

FNG
It works before I log in but it drops any promo codes when I put an email address in. I can get them 20% off anytime through my retailer so no real incentive to purchase now.

MUSA0824

Mine worked for Nevadas, Guides, Wild Rocks, and Hunters. I think I have $4,000 in boots coming to my house from three companies to try on now... I'm going to find the perfect boot :ROFLMAO:
The struggle is so real there. It took me 4 years and kenes are where my foot lives now. Crispis were too narrow for me and ate my heels

The struggle is so real there. It took me 4 years and kenes are where my foot lives now. Crispis were too narrow for me and ate my heels
I wish Crispi had an E width. I think I’m spot on size 12 but I don’t know how well they will break in. I had a 12EE and my foot was swimming in it, I had to wear two pairs of my thickest socks and my big toes got super painful wear/callous spots. 11.5EE felt good for me in volume and length but the toe flex point was a little off and my heel moved a bit too much. 12D seems just right.

Im waiting on some different size Schnees to come in to compare. I like the Timberlines.

Kennetrek were every flavor of wrong for me. It feels like they’re made for a very specific foot shape, and if you don’t have that foot, they are the worst thing you could wear.

Salomons are the easy button but don’t last, have the worst wet weather traction of any boot I’ve tried, and aren’t waterproof. But they’re comfy and cheap and you don’t have to break them in.

Dukhtr3

FNG
I had no luck getting the code to work. I went to Scheels and they matched the price to my surprise.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk