20% off Crispi Boots

Moosehunter

Lil-Rokslider
Mine wouldn't let me use the MUSA code on top of the 20% off.
Still a good deal. Thanks!

Thanks for sharing this! I picked up the Wyomings I've been eyeing. If I only had a tag to put these to work! Extra 20% worked for me

Oldirtdog

FNG
Thanks for posting this! Works on the Valdres II and I picked up all the rest of the odds and ends I needed for this season.

It says I am not eligible for this promotion....? Is there a work around?
MUSA0824

Mine worked for Nevadas, Guides, Wild Rocks, and Hunters. I think I have $4,000 in boots coming to my house from three companies to try on now... I'm going to find the perfect boot :ROFLMAO:

Ditt44

Lil-Rokslider
additional code worked for me on Thor boots, $211 after discounts. Not that I'm buying them after getting two new pair of boots last year but I would otherwise. $211 is a great deal and definitely tempting.

Duh

WKR
The code wouldn’t work for me yesterday. Scheels also has a 20% off sale right now. So I got another pair of Attivas.

guylaga

Lil-Rokslider
I tried to use the code, and like most of yall it said it wasnt valid at checkout, even though it was valid when browsing items.

I ended up calling customer service just to ask if it was a website issue, and they could not find that code in their system and that the website will sometimes show a coupon code as valid but kick it back at checkout.

Was anyone actually successful with the code?

I ended up getting a pair of Valdres anyway since it looks like they are giving an extra 4% compared to everyone else.

Worked for me last night on a pair of Boots and ammo. Got 200 round of 9mm at .19 a round and a box of 6.5prc eld-x for $35.

2backcountry

Lil-Rokslider
Yes it worked for me yesterday on a pair of Crispi's , I have 4 pairs now but I figured if it works for 40% off then I'll order a pair and it did work, plus free shipping and they sent them out the same day. (y)

hoff1ck

WKR
Didn’t order, but coupon was still valid for me this morning when I was looking at a pair of Crispi Altitudes.

JohnB

WKR
Coupon combo just worked on a set of Crispi Wild Rock Plus boots for me. $320 instead of $500. Now I can have warm toes while I'm cougar hunting this winter!