2 weeks out! Dialing in and Final Prep

TheHammer

WKR
I’ve been getting anxious since April. Can’t come soon enough. Then some idiot shot his broad heads one more time, all went trough the new target, scuffed the heads some, decided to “attempt to sharpen them” and ended up doing more harm than good. Now I ordered some iron wills for last minute switches, considering that’s what I always wanted but couldn’t justify them until it’s an emergency, trucks pulling out august 30th. Now I’m in the 2 week window and can’t focus on anything but getting 6-7 miles back in to new country, getting my butt kicked figuring out a new area. Added a daypack lid to my pack and a Alaskan sub compact holster to my shoulder strap….

Last edited:

Fatcamp

WKR
Scouted on family vacation a week or so ago. Still bucks in there. Been waiting to pack until we get a little closer this year.

Bow is ready. Need to buy new broadheads because ive been shooting all of mine. Waiting on another tripod base. Wife is buying a pop-up camper Saturday, says she is done with our tent. 🤨 Dangerous to change stuff this late.

20220824_151256.jpg

ETA: I realize this is in the Elk section and I hunt deer, but it's tough to find a hunting conversation around here these days.

OP
dank

dank

FNG
Scouted on family vacation a week or so ago. Still bucks in there. Been waiting to pack until we get a little closer this year.

Bow is ready. Need to buy new broadheads because ive been shooting all of mine. Waiting on another tripod base. Wife is buying a pop-up camper Saturday, says she is done with our tent. 🤨 Dangerous to change stuff this late.

View attachment 444094

ETA: I realize this is in the Elk section and I hunt deer, but it's tough to find a hunting conversation around here these days.
Haha I think we all share the same emotions going into a new season!

11boo

WKR
Dang, I forgot some preps. Tomorrow, light and test the gas boiler. Wife gets cold without me to snuggle.