2 weeks from desert sheep opener.

• Thread starter Deleted member 8-15-23
  • Start date

CorbLand

WKR
I like to think it's something like that.

Or simply some lines shouldn't be crossed.
I agree, whole heartedly. No way would I want someone to post my stuff online, even though it can already be found.

Once I got the dudes name, I looked into it and shared some information with others via PM. Its been kind of fun to "vet" Deleted Members claims but it will stay private between a few people.

BBob

WKR
but don't go publicly posting any family stuff.
Yup and I think it's in the RS rules? Anyhow if you dig and post up names or personal info it'll get deleted. There was a member awhile back that was a little out there and another member dug up his real name, life story and posted the info. A big no no was issued and it was all deleted.

I agree, whole heartedly. No way would I want someone to post my stuff online, even though it can already be found.

Once I got the dudes name, I looked into it and shared some information with others via PM. Its been kind of fun to "vet" Deleted Members claims but it will stay private between a few people.

And I'm not on your mailing list??

Man, sometimes you think you gots friends.

fwafwow

WKR
I just finished this thread. That was EPIC. I can't believe I missed it until now. Thanks for making a slow day at work go by much faster.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
A slow DAY? Man, you read quickly. You should relish it, sort of like we did in real time. I think there's another thread too - the one in which he asked about altitude and ballistics (IIRC).

Revisited that again. Near 100% certainty he is not married to that exec. Her husband is named and it’s not Robert or Bob Pagel. There is a Pagel that comes up in Boeing media. No idea of there is a connection there. She seems to appear to live in AZ so not likely.
I wouldn't go looking into Boeing too hard right now, they killing everybody :ROFLMAO: