2 weeks from desert sheep opener.

• Thread starter Deleted member 8-15-23
  • Start date

amassi

WKR
I wonder if there are fines involved for non legal rams? I also don’t understand, at the beginning he was talking about all the 160 plus rams he and his guides had picked out, then he shoots his and says it’s the biggest on the mountain or something. 🫤

Super storm blew all the roals into Nevada. Cat 6.7 winds at 18k. Guides said lucky to find this legal ram. Only 3 left in CA. Whites lost 2500’ elevation and all minerals. Sheep gone for good.
(Tried to imitate the reapers typing. Tough.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nobody

WKR
Super storm blew all the roals into Nevada. Cat 6.7 winds at 18k. Guides said lucky to find this legal ram. Only 3 left in CA. Whites lost 2500’ elevation and all minerals. Sheep gone for good.
(Tried to imitate the reapers typing. Tough.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pretty close, but his grammar reminded me more of a read-out-loud telegram:

"Got to 12.8 STOP All sheep frozen solid STOP Everybody but me sucks STOP My 270 is Thor's Hammer STOP I was bullied by little girls with pigtails as a kid STOP"

Axlrod

WKR
I found this entire thread today... a little late but my face hurts from smiling so much at it. I had seen the "He did it." post and wasn't really sure why all the hate. Now I get it. Y'all are ruthless but he deserved every inch of it. I am beyond disappointed he didn't use the .270.View attachment 602963
I am disappointed in that bullet he used. I have seen very few barnes stay in an elk, and that one didn't fully penetrate that tiny sheep?

CorbLand

WKR
I wonder if there are fines involved for non legal rams? I also don’t understand, at the beginning he was talking about all the 160 plus rams he and his guides had picked out, then he shoots his and says it’s the biggest on the mountain or something. 🫤
You have read all of his threads and the thing you don’t understand is how this dude shot a small ram?

I'll send a Dos Perros original home sewn tactical koozie to anyone that can get him to post the picture in the sheep meat pole thread (assuming there is one).

I came, I saw, I kicked some ass. Definitely legal by 3 years and 5 inches. I'm awesome. The finger of god had a cramp, had to use one of his other fingers. Send me $39.95 and I'll mail you a signed book of my adventures sheep hunting. I'm sure I'll be on sooner of the major morning shows any day now too. Robbie will probably just give me rokslide, because I'm awesome.
1694865607865.png

Jealous much?

I'm awesome 😎 California is thinking of changing the name of the white mountains to ROAL Reaper mountain, because of how much of a bad ass I am.
Going to run up the canyon, be back later losers.
How do we know your the one true ROAL reaper?