2 piece quiver suggestion

trackboss

FNG
I have a hoyt superlight two piece quiver that is not working out for me. I shoot fobs and this quiver places the arrows too close to each other so that the fobs cause the arrows to detach from the grippers. Additionally, there is very little room in the hood which causes the broadheads to interfere with each other (trophy taker a-tac and magnus black hornet buzzcut both in 125 grain). With that exception the quiver is one of the best I have used, but in this case the arrows being so close is not going to work out for me. On my previous bow I had a tight spot pivot 2.5. That quiver also placed the arrows pretty close, but I was able to make it work. What I didn't like was all the adjustments. To me, they were unnecessary. On my previous RX1 only one position worked. Just seemed like failure points to me that could also cause noise should anything come loose or the adhesive lose it's bond.
Anyhow, I'd like to hear any suggestions for a quiver that may work for me. I prefer two piece hard mounted quivers.
thanks in advance,
-V