1P tent recommendations

Clarson757

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
I’m ready to upgrade my tent setup. Anyone got any good suggestions? Was looking at Nemo and MSR. Open to suggestions. Going for quality seeing as my current cheapo option has always leaked on me every time I’ve used it…in socal. Where it never rains…except when I am miles from the truck 🤦🏻‍♂️

I don’t have one so I can’t weigh in on the reliability, but my research has landed me on a tarptent double rainbow or the new Durston x dome that’s coming out soon. I also like the tarptent moment for a one person. Are you looking for a single or double wall? DCF? What kind of weight range and price range do you want to stay in?

Geewhiz

WKR
If you are ok with floorless I would recommend the seek outside silex. I don't think you will find a lighter shelter with plenty of room for 1. I've slept 2 w/ gear in mine. Cozy but very doable.

Sand Wrench

Lil-Rokslider
I second the Silex, works great with a lightweight bivy sack like the Mountain Laurel Superlight MLD.AE752CBE-853D-4EF6-A56A-7D0CFA9D99E9_4_5005_c.jpeg

Duckman23

FNG
Check out the big Agnes copper spur HV 1 or 2p is great. Right around 2lbs for the 1P version. THe bike version has a shorter pole setup for the segments which is great for packing