12x50 RAZORs or NEW Sig ZULU 10?

Colton3

FNG
First post here. Tons of great info here! I’ve been doing some pretty serious research on upgrading my binos. Got it narrowed down to 12x50s I plan to carry on my chest but mainly use on a tripod. I’ve kinda narrowed it down to either the vortex razor UHD or HDs but I’d really like to see if anyone has any input on the new dog Sauer ZULU 10s?

All things considered they don’t seem too far off of the razors.

Any input is greatly appreciated, thanks in advanced and also thanks guys for such a great forum full of amazing info.

JEWAN

FNG
I have not found much info either on the zulu10 but i suspect same japan oem as the razor uhd and maven cause they look very much alike ,same specs. Euro optics has them at way less than anyewhere else. i did order me a pair of 10x42 at 1k. I'll give them a test and report.

JEWAN

FNG
So got the zig zulu10 10x42 this morning but only had very little time to test in my shop. Did the normal inspection and test I do in my shop at 10 yards. The inside looks super clean very little specs of dust Had a hard time focusing the left tube, could just be my eyes but seemed more difficult than many other binos I have. The focus knob is super fast but I was only testing at 10 yards In my shop. I usually focus on the bar code and read the #’s in the middle 4003599893 of this scope box by hand and that usually tells my if I can see it clearly and bright and steady they are usually very good In the field . It was difficult to steady them and read the #s but it was bright . It was easy to get the black shadow around I had to mess with them quite a bit to get them just right ,finicky to me.. the eye cups should extend more . I has a better sight picture just off the cups. The image is very clear to the edges. Here are some pics. One is zoomed in and it was held steady on a die box.

Attachments

• IMG_1386.jpeg
    IMG_1386.jpeg
    205.4 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1385.jpeg
    IMG_1385.jpeg
    214.4 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1384.jpeg
    IMG_1384.jpeg
    260.2 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1383.jpeg
    IMG_1383.jpeg
    177.4 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1388.jpeg
    IMG_1388.jpeg
    111.9 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1381.jpeg
    IMG_1381.jpeg
    230.7 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1387.jpeg
    IMG_1387.jpeg
    159.1 KB · Views: 30

JEWAN

FNG
@JEWAN any updates after field use?
Sorry hadn't been on rock slide in a while. No field use yet but they are basically the vortex uhds. the eye cups need to come out more IMHO. I suspect the same factory where they are built in japan. I picked me up some swaro nl pures while cabales had the cyber 15% off discount plus another discount code and got a good deal on those and they are the best i have ever looked through and i own like 10 plus pairs from nikon kowa to meoptas ziess etc. meoptas top tear are hard to beat for the price they are super clear ans solid.