***** 1 shot gear absolutely incredible *****

Rwbrew3

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It’s not often I get motivated enough to write a review we all have a certain expectation when purchasing high end hunting gear but every once in a while you run a cross a Company that far exceeds your expectations . I tried them out for the first time earlier this week prices or on par some even cheaper than anywhere else, shipping rates are awesome and their website is incredibly easy to navigate . I bought a brand new traverse cold-weather hoodie in large just like my other one in OC , after receiving and trying it on for some odd reason it was more like an extra large, I called their customer service department and spoke with a young man by the name of Scott who immediately took care of me, this guy cares about you even after the sale and wanted to make sure that everything got resolved quickly. I shipped back to traverse the same day I received it Ans have a Nother one coming. I also made another order shortly after the first one and it should already be at my door today.

if you’re looking for new gear and a AWWSOME company that cares before during and after the sale they are right here on ROK

1 SHOT GEAR

Thank you guys for everything ans I look forward to making more purchases with you guys in the very near future !!

Rick
602-810-4912

OP
Rwbrew3

Rwbrew3

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well, had to use the customer service department on another order (my fault) ordered a pair of thunderheads in SM some how, called and spoke with them and they where quick to help resolve, sent me a return label and others on there way. Scott & Zach are awesome to deal with. I just can’t say enough about 1 SHOT GEAR... I spend lots of money on new gear and I know where I’ll be spending it going forward !