Whisker biscuit choices

When I search I’m only seeing trophy ridge. Not against buying a trophy ridge at all just wondering if there is any other brands making a quality biscuit I can compare. Thanks

Zac

WKR
Firenock makes one as well. Never used it, however there are no bristles to wear out.

Sizthediz

WKR
Don't skimp. I was in camp with a hunter who had the plastic version and his rest would move because of the plastic being worn. Total ruined hunt. He tried using super glue. Don't think he was successful. Make sure it is metal with adjustments

OP
travis.smith
Don't skimp. I was in camp with a hunter who had the plastic version and his rest would move because of the plastic being worn. Total ruined hunt. He tried using super glue. Don't think he was successful. Make sure it is metal with adjustments
Yea don’t want to skimp why I made this post I was only seeing cheaper options. Looks like the trophy ridge sure shot pro is the best option.

Sizthediz

WKR
Yea don’t want to skimp why I made this post I was only seeing cheaper options. Looks like the trophy ridge sure shot pro is the best option.
Yeah the plastic on his was worn and he thought the bolt holding the biscuit was stripped and it was actually the plastic part that gets "pinched " in the mount had warn away and we couldn't tighten bolt enough to hold it. It was like day 2 or 3 of a 5 day out of state hunt. I tried to get him to go to Walmart a buy something else but he Decided to glue it. I felt bad he drove a long way and I don't think his arrow was going to go where he thought it would.
Good luck

Sizthediz

WKR
Yeah the plastic on his was worn and he thought the bolt holding the biscuit was stripped and it was actually the plastic part that gets "pinched " in the mount had warn away and we couldn't tighten bolt enough to hold it. It was like day 2 or 3 of a 5 day out of state hunt. I tried to get him to go to Walmart a buy something else but he Decided to glue it. I felt bad he drove a long way and I don't think his arrow was going to go where he thought it would.
Good luck. Is it October yet?