What time do all you geezers get up in the morning?

DWinVA

WKR
Usually between 3-4 am. At work by 4:15 am almost everyday. Grew up milking dairy cows....hard to sleep late since then.

God Bless.

Like the title says, what time do you get up in the morning?

I cant sleep past 4-430am anymore
I am the same. I start my refuge hike at 530 am hiking towards the east pre-dawn.
That way I have the sun to my back to take photos on the way back to the truck.
I usually hike 8 miles every other morning and I'm done by 8:30am so lot of time left in the morning.

Buckhead

FNG
My sleep schedule is nuts. Have no issues falling asleep, but can’t stay asleep. At least once, will have to get up and pee. After that, will toss and turn till time to get up. Wife has sleep issues also. Will get on her phone texting or web searching, lights up the room and wakes me up. If I get 6 hours of sleep, I feel great.

KenLee

WKR
My sleep schedule is nuts. Have no issues falling asleep, but can’t stay asleep. At least once, will have to get up and pee. After that, will toss and turn till time to get up. Wife has sleep issues also. Will get on her phone texting or web searching, lights up the room and wakes me up. If I get 6 hours of sleep, I feel great.
If I sleep for 6 hours, I passed out, not fell asleep

TaperPin

WKR
I naturally get up at 5:00 for most of my life, but we have a special needs rescue dog that gets up somewhere between 3:30 and 4:30, so I take one for the team so the misses can sleep. It’s really quite weird. Most days I watch some Pakistani dude on YouTube welding something he shouldn’t, and fall asleep on the couch until 5ish.

When I had some health issues four years ago I had about a year where I had sleep issues. I got pretty run down. I would fall asleep for a few minutes then wake up. After I recovered my sleep got better than before. Glad it did. Sleep issues are a bear to deal with.

CHWine

Lil-Rokslider
My wife finally got me to take a sleep test. I have sleep apnea. Waiting for my CPAP machine to arrive. I'm hoping it will make a difference.

Myshootinstinks

FNG
Classified Approved
My wife finally got me to take a sleep test. I have sleep apnea. Waiting for my CPAP machine to arrive. I'm hoping it will make a difference.
I started using the c-pap unit last Dec. Much better sleep now. As for when I get up, it depends on what is going on. Normally around 6:30 AM.

Mojave

WKR
I live pretty far north. If it was in North America it would be at a similar parallel to Calgary. We have super early sunrises and sunsets now in June.

5-6 AM without the alarm clock. If I don't get enough sleep 6 am with the Alarm clock.