What rifle is missing stock options?

pbroski

FNG
Funny you ask because we just went over production lists.

Win 70 Hunter will be live early next week with the vertical grip being right after it. We are almost done with the inlet files. Final fitting is being completed tomorrow.

We just released a stock for the Nula Model 20 on the website.

We put the browning x bolts molds into production so middle of June for release on those.

CZ 457 has been modeled but are working on which stocks it will fit into.

Kimber 84 is being scanned in next week as well as the Ruger 77 Tang Safety and will be configured into molds whether it’s an existing mold or a new one.

Just added left hand short action savage inlets to the website. Will be adding sporter barrel inlets to existing models this week as well.

Working on Weatherby Mark V scans the week after next.

ETA: if any roksliders are willing to send us Ruger 77 Mark 2 rifles we will give you a steep discount on the stock as compensation 😁
Any plans for CZ527?

walk2112

Lil-Rokslider
@Stockys, I’ve got a RH Long Action M77 Hawkeye, and a RH Short Action M77 Scout(same as Hawkeye/MkII) rifle I’d be willing to send in if it helps the cause!

I have a LH Ruger Gunsite Scout I could send in. The GSR sold in pretty good numbers for a while, maybe still does. It wasn’t as light as Jeff Cooper specified. Not sure if the scout rifle a was a weak concept to begin with, if it made more sense in the 80’s or I just didn’t “get it” because of the weight. I could see there being a lot of GSR owners who would jump at a carbon fiber stock. Lot to be said for that barreled action though. Threaded, short, decent trigger, integral rings (great once they’re lapped), aics mags.

Edit to add: I also didn’t run it with a scout scope. Just low powered friendly scopes.

Last edited:
Youth stocks would be fantastic for Tikka. There has to be demand for this. Anyone else? It feels impossible trying to find something I can drop one of my rifles in for my 6 year old to shoot correctly. Something around an 11-12 LOP would be great.

OP
S

Stockys

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Youth stocks would be fantastic for Tikka. There has to be demand for this. Anyone else? It feels impossible trying to find something I can drop one of my rifles in for my 6 year old to shoot correctly. Something around an 11-12 LOP would be great.
We’re working on an insert for our existing molds that would allow us to make the stock have a shorter lop

walk2112

Lil-Rokslider
ALERT: Shameless plug for Model 70 RokStok, but here it goes.
Trying to get the ball rolling on UM/Stocky's making the RokStok (carbon fiber) for the Model 70. Things are moving in a positive direction, but trying to use this thread/poll (below) as a place to organize the preorder effort through UM to Stocky's.
Please read and vote if your seriously interested and intending to order a M70 RokStok. Good # of votes in the first 1.5 days, but more is better so branching out. Thanks.