Sitka 6200 pack

Remi1

Lil-Rokslider
Any body have a first hand non biased review in these packs. Not looking for any other brand referrals. Just want a review An yes I read the one done by rokslide staff. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Any body have a first hand non biased review in these packs. Not looking for any other brand referrals. Just want a review An yes I read the one done by rokslide staff. Thank you

(NOT A BIASED REVIEW) I have ran the 6200 for about two year now and I absolutely love the pack. It does everything I want it to do, and the way it sits on your back is amazing. We always back pack in for about 7-10 days during elk season and 80lbs feels like 40. I have ran kifaru and they are great packs, but for me there is to much going on with them. They are heavier than SG. I'm not sure what they weigh now, but at the time they were. The 6200 is hands down in my opinion one of the better packs. It has a side zip. It is very easy to access when your bow strapped to the back. Everyone is different so if I were you try out the packs you're looking at and go with what fits you best.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
(NOT A BIASED REVIEW) I have ran the 6200 for about two year now and I absolutely love the pack. It does everything I want it to do, and the way it sits on your back is amazing. We always back pack in for about 7-10 days during elk season and 80lbs feels like 40. I have ran kifaru and they are great packs, but for me there is to much going on with them. They are heavier than SG. I'm not sure what they weigh now, but at the time they were. The 6200 is hands down in my opinion one of the better packs. It has a side zip. It is very easy to access when your bow strapped to the back. Everyone is different so if I were you try out the packs you're looking at and go with what fits you best.
80 feels like 40 haha

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

SCOGS

Lil-Rokslider
He's looking for advice on Sitka's new pack, not Stone Glacier...

OP
R

Remi1

Lil-Rokslider
Yes I'm looking for a review on Sitka. Although I have been looking into stone glacier thanks