Mathews Lift Review, By Les Welch

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Les took the Mathews Lift out into the field to look for a crusty old whitetail buck last year. Check out his review to see if you should consider this bow for your upcoming hunts.

Mathews Lift Review

IMG_6294.jpg

texasbbq

Lil-Rokslider
It’s hard to believe they can improve every year but darn if they don’t. From a guy who started in the early 80s, I don’t think many of today’s under 30 bowhunters appreciate the masterpieces they have to work with these days.

THIS!!

Gone4Days

WKR
Funny, I had the opposite opinion compared to the Phase 4. I was looking to upgrade this year from my Halon 32. Went to my local shop to buy a Lift based on the feedback. I shot the Phase 4 and Lifr side by side and left with the Phase 4

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Funny, I had the opposite opinion compared to the Phase 4. I was looking to upgrade this year from my Halon 32. Went to my local shop to buy a Lift based on the feedback. I shot the Phase 4 and Lifr side by side and left with the Phase 4
thanks for your feedback. That's why we have the comment threads linked at the end of each review, so we can hear from everyone's experience

What pushed you back to the Phase 4? (I'm a Phase 4 guy too btw)

Gone4Days

WKR
After shooting both side by side I thought the Phase 4 had less hand shock/vibration and seemed quieter to me. They were both great but with the slight edge to the Phase 4 and it was $428 cheaper. The guys at the bow shop told me that when most people shoot both they prefer the Phase 4 for whatever reason. If I really needed to cut 5 ounces (or whatever it is) from my setup I’d probably go with Lift which I see as only advantage (that and better strings from factory).

I think if they were exact same price it would have been a tougher decision.

Last edited: