Kill your dog and your political career at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Ever thought about trying to find some homes for those dogs instead of killing them?
Do you realize how many dogs get euthanized every year at animal shelters because people don't want them? Gee, I wonder why they don't try to find homes for them. The thing about dogs and cats is.......there's never a shortage of them, they just keep multiplying. So if you want a dog, there's a good chance you can find one......even after a bunch of them get killed every year.

Sizthediz

WKR
Maybe she doesn't want to be VP or pres. Considering the way all that nonsense has taken a turn for the absolutely worse

Dos XX

WKR
The fact that she thinks her life is worth writing a book about, or that we should somehow be interested in reading it, bothers me more than this. Seriously, she is the governor of South Dakota, not Winston Churchill.

I'd rather watch a Lifetime movie than read her book.

At least she didn’t say her uncle was eaten by cannibals or that she was arrested protecting civil rights when none of those happened. That would be political suicide….
Nah. The most popular US president EVER ?!!! Even more than that clean and articulate guy. Probably get 150 Million votes next time.

Reminder: Epstein didn't kill himself.

IDVortex

WKR
She will be soundly and self-righteously thumped by every activist who on any other day is just fine with chopping up an unborn kid and incinerating it.

One act is stupid, the other is truly unconscionable.

Not to make it political, or social...
Ain't that the damn truth.

The fact that she thinks her life is worth writing a book about, or that we should somehow be interested in reading it, bothers me more than this. Seriously, she is the governor of South Dakota, not Winston Churchill.
Well, at least she didn't turn her back on Bonhoeffer and a few others that WC could have saved but allowed to be executed by Hitler's goons instead.

Funny how some people think a dog's life is = or > than a child's life. Gotta be pretty insulting to anyone who's lost a child.

Dos XX

WKR
Well, at least she didn't turn her back on Bonhoeffer and a few others that WC could have saved but allowed to be executed by Hitler's goons instead.
I didn't say he was a man of unassailabe character and a Saint. I just meant that he led a life and a nation during historic times, enough so that I would be interested in a book about him. I would read a book about Hitler and Mussolini, too.

She isn't interesting to me. That may change in years to come. I also agree that if she has higher political aspirations, the book was bad timing. Not just because of the dog thing but because everything in the book will be picked apart. She made the decision. She gets to live with it.

Last edited:

Turkeytider

Lil-Rokslider
Do you realize how many dogs get euthanized every year at animal shelters because people don't want them? Gee, I wonder why they don't try to find homes for them. The thing about dogs and cats is.......there's never a shortage of them, they just keep multiplying. So if you want a dog, there's a good chance you can find one......even after a bunch of them get killed every year.
Sure do. Wife and I volunteer with a local rescue and foster dogs for adoption. I agree, there`s far too many dogs and cats that need homes ( primarily our fault as irresponsible owners ). Doesn`t mean you can`t at least try to find a home before killing them off hand.

gman82001

WKR
lol it meant to be a political post but talks about the politics in the thread title…. A ranch girl/guy Putting down a shit head chicken killing dog is so far down the list of things I’d worry about in the scheme of things for someone who I may or may not vote for on a national scale it doesn’t even move my GAF meter.

This country is softer than baby shit

ETA: damn I got my WKR status back guess I need a sticker now 😂

They could, but that takes more effort.

I think that's it really. It's not hard to find homes for young dogs.

I'm not against euthanizing dangerous dogs or older dogs that can't find a home, just seems like a full bred puppy could be easy to give away. Spay/neuter to remove the genes...

I think that's it really. It's not hard to find homes for young dogs.

I'm not against euthanizing dangerous dogs or older dogs that can't find a home, just seems like a full bred puppy could be easy to give away. Spay/neuter to remove the genes...
I’ve picked up and rejoined more dogs then everyone on this board has put together. You can take this to the bank.

A dog that’s seen. O love or compassion, thrown out to fend for itself, or left to its own learning when in a ho e, develops habits that no one wants.

Go buy a pup of any desired breed. Let it turn into a monster. Then advertise free dog to good home. When you get calls inquiring about the pup, be sure to tell the owners its problems. See how many cone to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.