Idaho Moose/Goat/Sheep draw results

I just saw. I’m thinking it’s possible he’s a lifetime license holder, their tags come from resident pool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is true, then in that case they probably would display it as a resident that drew.

Ok 5 possibilities

No moose tag here. Haven’t drawn a tag since 2006 and that was a deer tag with 75% odds. Starting to lose faith I’ll ever hunt moose or draw anything again

No draw on Moose again for me either. My son put in for Goat as he drew an elk tag last year and he struck out also.

No sheep tag for me, but a buddy drew a moose tag on his first try. I all but forced him to apply and now will have guiding responsibilities. Stoked to go moose hunting again.

No moose, we applied as a group (pair) and it was our first try though, not too upset. Can anyone clarify for me though, we got auto entered into the 2nd unit draw to my undetstanding, is that still a possibility or are the results for that done as well? I just want to make sure I understand the results.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240509-193432.png
    Screenshot_20240509-193432.png
    252.8 KB · Views: 16
No moose, we applied as a group (pair) and it was our first try though, not too upset. Can anyone clarify for me though, we got auto entered into the 2nd unit draw to my undetstanding, is that still a possibility or are the results for that done as well? I just want to make sure I understand the results.
The draw is done.

All first choices are looked at before any second choices are considered. Second choice is pretty much never a consideration in the M/S/G drawing because all tags are picked up by first choices.

The draw is done.

All first choices are looked at before any second choices are considered. Second choice is pretty much never a consideration in the M/S/G drawing because all tags are picked up by first choices.
Thank you for clearing that up. Better luck next time! Good luck to all those who drew 😎

I don't know if he has hunted in the USA before. I am hunting grouse here in Austria with him next weekend. I'll find out the details.

I am shocked that he got both a ewe tag and a bull moose tag in the same go. Hell of a deal.

Back