Colorado deer units 25, 26 second season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all. I recently applied for a unit 25 second season deer tag in Colorado as a second choice. Wondering if anyone has had any experience here, and what to expect. I will be backpacking in and staying for 3 or so nights, probably solo. Have no problem hiking, glassing, and such. Wondering about what elevations to start at and such. I plan to start high and work my way to lower stuff, if no deer are present. I have hunted and killed many deer in wyoming, as a resident. Willing to share info on wyoming in return. Thanks in advance

Hello all. I recently applied for a unit 25 second season deer tag in Colorado as a second choice. Wondering if anyone has had any experience here, and what to expect. I will be backpacking in and staying for 3 or so nights, probably solo. Have no problem hiking, glassing, and such. Wondering about what elevations to start at and such. I plan to start high and work my way to lower stuff, if no deer are present. I have hunted and killed many deer in wyoming, as a resident. Willing to share info on wyoming in return. Thanks in advance
How did your hunt go in this unit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back