Listened to Rogan today about the lunar landing…. What does Rokslide think?

Did we go to the moon in 1969???

• Yes

Votes: 180 54.2%
  • No

Votes: 68 20.5%
  • Only care about September

Votes: 84 25.3%

• Total voters
I used to know a girl who thought dinosaurs were all fake and wondered why Alaska and Hawaii have different climates since they are close to each other on a map.
Yeah, how the hell do you explain that? Says person who has never looked closely at a world globe! Who all here didn’t study, whether at school or on your own world globes? My dad was a pilot and I have always been interested in maps and globes. I used to keep a globe until 20 years or so ago. I bought my kids globes.

Hard for me, considering the movie technology at the time. If it happened today? Hell yes, I’d be suspicious. What are the facts? Anything other than here say? Anything concrete like the films have been tampered with?
Listen to the podcast. Destroyed files, radiation exposure etc.

I’d be confused and extremely cautious to act. Maybe everyone is running to the cliff and will stop? A few years ago at an air show at Miramar about 200 people at the bleachers about 100 yards in front us just started jogging towards, not super panicked, us and past us like a little spooked. I thought “maybe” something was up, maybe a plane crashed or explosion that I couldn’t see, but probably nothing. So, I calmly told the family to calmly jog along with the crowd “just in case” and it was kinda fun, lol. It was nothing and a few young enlisted Marines laughed at us all. I told the family and myself not to sweat it, we did the right thing “in my mind”. It wasn’t dangerous and didn’t cost anything to jog back a hundred yards or so. In my mind I may or may not run towards the cliff with the masses (generally I wouldn’t). Maybe the guy waving his arms is crazy, maybe not . However, I’ll act accordingly, my head on a swivel, on high alert, trying to temper my fight, flight response with some logic.
In an emergency, 90% fail to act with any urgency/immediacy for fear of looking foolish. The other 10% survived. Yeah, maybe the guy waving his arms was crazy. It's not the arm waving that makes you right. It's the being right.

In an emergency, 90% fail to act with any urgency/immediacy for fear of looking foolish. The other 10% survived.
It’s great not to be concerned much about what people think about me. I’ve run scenarios through my head about stuff, especially active shooters when my kids were in school. “I said keep your head on a swivel, survey the situation and act accordingly, and disregard your teachers directions if they are responding foolishly”. I’d say, “If you are on the playground near that big hole at the edge of the field and hear shoot up at the classrooms, don’t follow your teachers towards it, look on the other side of the fence and if it’s clear, pop under and come home”. And “Never ever just let someone walk up and kill you or kidnap you, if they get you in the car you are tortured and dead, 1)try and escape, 2)Hide, 3)lastly fight like a wild animal, and remember some people are monsters, so don’t expect mercy.

I really don't care, don't think to much about it. Our government has always lied to us, just not to the extent it is today. Can't believe a word out of any bodies mouth anymore. The devil is taking over, as my mom said years ago when they took the flag and God out of schools. Now it's realy apparent.

Are you referring to faking the moon landing, or something else?

If it’s in regard to the moon landing I’d agree. For other reasons, I disagree.
The Sibel guy said China has proof that it was faked and they blackmail us. Makes zero sense to me.

A better argument is the lack of fuel on Apollo to make the trip

Back