Bourbon

Sevens

WKR
Going further down your bar there... What you think of those tequilas? I just got a bottle of 7L blanco today and it's good but I had slightly higher hopes that it'd be a bit smoother. El Tesoro was right next to it and seems to be well thought of also. It'll be a few months before I grab another bottle though as I try to get most of the way through one before getting another...

For bourbon I like Eagle Rare, Blantons, and Bulleit Rye. It takes me a looong time to get through a bottle of bourbon to though.
Try some Tapatio 110.

Anybody ever tried this? I sure would like to get my hands on a bottle, it sounds really tasty!

1e6c7bc95a1828cf0cc74a3966c74520.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solid bourbons on my shelf.
Elijah craig (barrel proof, or most any)
Larceny barrel proof.
Eagle rare
Eh Taylor single barrel(tried from a friend)
Old fitzgerald the ones I've had have been solid
Weller antique 107
Wlw(verdict is still out haven't cracked)
Knob creek special reserve 9y 120 proof, also barrel picks.
Barrel picks of Woodford reserve.
Angel's envy single barrel 110 proof
Russell's reserve any

OK
Knob creek
Jim bean

Not my flavor or over hyped
Old Forrester anything(tastes like bananas)
Know creek 12y
Angel's envy and angel envy rye
Buffalo trace(on the shelf in these areas)
Weller anything not listed
eh Taylor small batch
yellowstone
Blanton's

Not good
Elijah craig 18.
willett rye, since they started producing their own juice. Went from awesome and 40$ to 80$ and not worth the coin.
High west, went down hill big time around 2017 and killed me buying their bourbon when the rebranded american Prarie to bourbon and suckered me into buying it again.

Bad
Balcones (anything especially the rye) worst I've ever tried. The local 3 big shops can't give balcones away. Won't try another texas distillery for a whole bottle. The only reason I have balcones listed there is I haven't(in real life) met a person who says their good. 3 local stores haven't sold a bottle in over year(that speaks to me). I think they've got the garrison cowboy on the shelf locally for cheaper then what was listed, hard pass.

Please understand everyone has different flavor profiles.

BigNate

Lil-Rokslider
Sipping a Smokewagon with a piece of ice tonight.
Go to is Kickin' Chicken, Rare Breed. Or Elijah Craig. Old Forrester 1910 is fantastic. I'd rather have Devil's Brigade over Blantons.