Anyone checked out the Kenetrek Bridger High?

Luked

WKR
Been looking to get another pair of boots and hopefully something lighter than my Lowa Tibets.
Was looking around and see that Kenetrek now has one that looks like it might fit the bill I have been looking for.

Anyone by chance got to check these out yet?

JK47

FNG
Nice. I haven’t seen those. I’ll keep an eye on this thread, for sure.

I have a pair of Corrie 2 hikers. Unfortunately, they’re super long. They don’t fit anywhere close to my Mountain Extremes and Guides. So I never wear them.

They just sit in the closet.

uncastan

FNG
I read a few folks on here saying the waterproofing did not work well and they ended up sending them back. I was hopeful after trying them on in the store recently, but not finding any positive reviews.

OP
Luked

Luked

WKR
I read a few folks on here saying the waterproofing did not work well and they ended up sending them back. I was hopeful after trying them on in the store recently, but not finding any positive reviews.
That is a real bummer. If they wont hold up to waterproof I wouldn't be interested that's for sure.

Cubby

WKR
They like Crispi lapponia II boots which I own and love. Sometimes I feel people are to quick to judge and really have their hopes set to high. I mean in my eyes when something is breathable it can't be waterproof at the same time. While wearing my crispis in the morning dew my feet stay dry but imagine if it was pouring rain or I was crossing streams then my feet would get wet and I wouldn't hold the boots to be at fault.