Sold Zeiss Victory SF 10x42 (like new)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fozzy26

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Zeiss Victory SF 10x42 binoculars. Selling for $2500 shipped and insured. Retail for $2900. Were used this last season, but have been very well taken care of. Comes with the outdoorsman stud already installed professionally by outdoorsmans. Amazing piece of glass, whether being handheld or off a tripod. If you are looking to upgrade your glass, you definitely will not be disappointed, these things are top notch, crystal clear, and do amazing in low light.

I also have a Zeiss Harpia 95mm spotting scope I would package together for $6K

tempImagennydwI.jpgtempImagecEhlMh.jpgtempImagejYvxNr.jpgtempImageBQ6tje.jpg

OP
Fozzy26

Fozzy26

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Pre Christmas drop $2350. Also have a harpia 95mm spotter and vortex 18x56 I would package together for the ultimate glassing setup

OP
Fozzy26

Fozzy26

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Honestly, Im not sure. I am overall trying to just not have as many optics in my arsenal, and make my optic footprint smaller, so I am looking at a pair of 12's and selling my 10's and 18's. I absolutely love these Zeiss, they are very much a top tier Bino. Crisp all the way to the edge, amazing in low light, I love the ergos of them, and with the outdoorsmans stud, the tripod functionality is fantastic. So that's why I am selling, to just try and overall shrink my system. But I go back and forth every day because I do honestly love these binos

Status
Not open for further replies.