WTS Zeiss SFL as new $1500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brummie75

FNG
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
EDIT - These are the 10x40. Can’t believe I failed to put that in the title.

These have not been outside, in perfect as new condition. Straps have never been attached.

The catch? I brought these with me from the US when I moved to Ethiopia a month ago, but I won’t ship them from here (too risky).

However, I am traveling to Greece at the end of the month, and can post them to the US from there (at my expense; should not be any customs fees).

So, if anyone wants them, I would need payment ($1500 net to me) by Sept 29, and then it might be another 1-2 weeks before you get them. Also, I don’t have the box with me, but if that’s a big deal for the buyer, I could send it for the price of the postage the next time I’m in the US (probably end of April). All other accessories and enclosures are included.

One last thing - I’ll be in southwest Uganda next week, so may be a little slow to respond to messages, but will get back to folks and will sell to first confirmed buyer.

1F896798-84EF-4178-993D-CB57308BF548.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
B

Brummie75

FNG
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Just to state the overwhelmingly obvious but sounds like a scam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You’re welcome to check out my feedback from earlier sales on Rokslide, and ask buyers for references. You can also check me out on Bladeforums (username Brummie), where I have over 100 sales.

I’m not sure what you think the scam is. If I was just going to welsh on a sale, I wouldn’t create a self-defeating overseas backstory to do it. I’m not in the US at present, but all my assets are, so I’m not going to skip out on anything.

I’m being perfectly transparent so that folks know the conditions of the sale and can decide for themselves what they’re comfortable with. If you want to issue a general reminder of caveat emptor, that’s your prerogative. But if you want to impugn my character without knowing anything about me, that’s a different thing.

Last edited:

schmalzy

WKR
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
You’re welcome to check out my feedback from earlier sales on Rokslide, and ask buyers for references. You can also check me out on Bladeforums (username Brummie), where I have over 100 sales.

I’m not sure what you think the scam is. If I was just going to welsh on a sale, I wouldn’t create a self-defeating overseas backstory to do it. I’m not in the US at present, but all my assets are, so I’m not going to skip out on anything.

I’m being perfectly transparent so that folks know the conditions of the sale and can decide for themselves what they’re comfortable with. If you want to issue a general reminder of caveat emptor, that’s your prerogative. But if you want to impugn my character without knowing anything about me, that’s a different thing.

I see someone else on here bought some from you with a good experience. My apologies for the quick assumption. A lot of scams, specifically in optics, lately. I’ll retract and edit my first post.

OP
B

Brummie75

FNG
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I see someone else on here bought some from you with a good experience. My apologies for the quick assumption. A lot of scams, specifically in optics, lately. I’ll retract and edit my first post.
Thank you.

I appreciate the need for caution, but I’m also protective of my reputation on this and other forums, for both intrinsic and practical reasons.

If folks have concerns, I’d prefer they either sit it out or ask questions, rather than jumping to public conclusions.

10ringer

WKR
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Good seller to deal with, I bought a pair of Binos from the OP and I was happy with the transaction

OP
B

Brummie75

FNG
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I’m an idiot. I meant to state in the thread title that this is the 10x40, but I didn’t.

If there’s any way to edit the title, please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.