Zeiss Lens Wipes

Looking for a good lens wipe for Sworo glass. Any one use the Zeiss Lens Wipes on their Swaros? Good or bad experiences if you have used them?

That’s what I use on my Leica’s. They are 25+ years old and still have great glass. I buy them at Sam’s Club in a 100 pack. Keep them in my safe, truck, Fanny pack, desk and kitchen. Use them to clean my reading glasses,sun glasses, scopes, range finders and shades. They are handy. Be sure to remove as much dust/debris as possible with a lens brush before wiping and be gentle.

Michael54

WKR
My favorite lens wipes are the rite aid brand. They seem to work the best for my glasses and optics.Screenshot_20201003-213543_Chrome.jpg

JohnB

WKR
Bought a couple thousand a few years ago off Amazon and they have been great for sunglasses and optics. When I run out I'll buy a few more boxes. It's great having them stashed all over the place.

Vaultman

WKR
My wife and I use them on our high end sunglasses very regularly. They are great. I have used them on middle of the road binos a lot. Never on a spotter or any swaro glass, but I do not see any reason that they would not be great on that too.