Sold Zeiss Conquest V6 3-18x50mm Non-Illum #94 ZMOA-2 with Seekins Rings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramblin99

WKR
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
This Zeiss is as close to new as you can get and still have been mounted. It's the V6 3-18x50mm scope with the non-illuminated ZMOA-2 #94 reticle in the second focal plane. The reticle is a very simple duplex reticle with 3 heavy posts and windage and elevation hashmarks on the center wires. It has the ASV elevation and windage turrets with zero stop. Also included are the excellent $140 Seekins Precision 30mm medium 4-screw rings. I'm a Talley Lightweight user, so these rings can go with the scope.

The scope came on a rifle I purchased, and it's a fairly heavy rifle. I want to go with a scope that's smaller, lighter and more basic for the new rifle. There are no issues with this scope. Since it came on a rifle, there is no box. I did a low light test with it, and the reticle is thick enough to be seen well past legal shooting light. The clarity of the image in low light is impressive. The lenses are perfect.

$1,275 shipped for everything. This will be cross-posted, so first public "I'll Take It" wins by timestamp. Drop me a PM if you have questions, need more photos, etc. Thanks for looking!

Keith

IMG_9046.jpgIMG_9047.jpgIMG_9048.jpgIMG_9049.jpgIMG_9050.jpgIMG_9051.jpgIMG_9052.jpgIMG_9053.jpgIMG_9057.jpgzeiss_zmoa_reticle_4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.