WTS Zeiss Conquest V4 v4 4-16x50 (ZMOAi-T30 Reticle) (updated version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

outlawjwales

FNG
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I am selling my Zeiss Conquest V4 v4 4-16x50. This is the updated version that with the exposed locking windage turret. The reticle is the really fantastic SFP illuminated ZMOAi-T30. Body is in great shape, glass is perfect. I will include the original box, resolution card and bikini stop caps.

Asking for 790 O.B.O

I'll work with you on transferring the warranty and will include the original reciept from Eurooptic.

Scope has spent its life mounted to a 6.5 creedmoor. For an additional $ 70 I will include the already attached Game Reaper scope mount for a Tikka T3x (medium, 30mm tube). This mount allows for the perfect chin weld with a stock Tikka T3x and keeps the scope as low as possible.

Scope mount and scope were propeller torqued and the scope is perfectly level (via the Real Avis Scope leveling kit - https://realavid.com/products/level...gr8lhKLgQze6XzhtVGh-Q_-QdAiYwxwUBdzWcmyqKsd7h)

This is a really fantastic scope, and a turn key solution for a Tikka.

Selling to standardize on Mil based scopes.

1.jpeg12.jpeg2.jpeg4.jpeg3.jpeg5.jpeg

OP
outlawjwales

outlawjwales

FNG
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Still available. Note that I realized that the scope needs to come off the game reaper mount. Make me an offer on the scope.

ShortMagFan

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Just bought this exact scope. Got it mounted up and 1 shot to get on paper, another to get to where I wanted to be at 100. And then rang steel at 600 on the next two shots -one with the reticle and one with the turret. Love the scope and this is a really good deal

OP
outlawjwales

outlawjwales

FNG
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thanks
Just bought this exact scope. Got it mounted up and 1 shot to get on paper, another to get to where I wanted to be at 100. And then rang steel at 600 on the next two shots -one with the reticle and one with the turret. Love the scope and this is a really good deal
Thanks, I love this scope as well. One of the better long range hunting reticles out there. Ziess had a FFP version for the Z3 and Z5 scopes.. Sadly no MIL version of this outstanding reticle

Status
Not open for further replies.