Zeiss Conquest HD vs Swarovski EL/NL Pure

I recently purchased a pair of Zeiss Conquest Hds 10x42, excellent glass and really happy with them, just wanted to know a little feedback if any of you guys ever got a chance to compair these?

Surprise surprise.. but both the EL/NL are better. How much better...depends how, and and how much you use them. Conquests are truly great glass and should not prevent you from finding game the other can’t. The others mentioned are just easier on the eyes and make glassing slightly more comfortable. I’ve learned that glass, to an extent, is a personal confront that can only be gauged by the individual user. You probley don’t need to upgrade..

kevin11mee

Lil-Rokslider
I have 10x42 Conquests and 15x56 SLC's. They are obviously quite different because of the increase in magnification and I think the SLC's are a bit more clear. I do think the Conquests are really good though. I'm sure EL's and NL's are better, just not sure how much better.

BarCO

Lil-Rokslider
I have used EL, owned SLC and use conquest HD. I typically glass in 30 minute blocks or I get antsy so I never did it long enough to get the benefit of the better glass.