Yeti Tundra 210 Review

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeti sent me a 210 to review, and I wanted to update you guys. First, this cooler is huge, and its performance pleasantly surprised me. This cooler went on one of Nevada's first-ever moose hunts! We also took it to Colorado on our daughter's elk hunt, but unfortunately, it did not haul any meat back.

The biggest surprise to me was the ice retention with such a large cooler. During the moose hunt, it held ice better than Yeti 105, which I assumed would be the opposite. Since moose is such a big animal, there was also one of the large "Costco Igloo" coolers. Having these coolers all side by side was a good reminder why roto-molded coolers are worth the money. There was no comparison between either Yeti or the Igloo.

In Colorado, we used the cooler for gear storage, allowing us not to take a trailer. I am not sure if this is by design, but the height of the 210 matched stacked Yeti Loadout boxes perfectly, allowing a platform to sleep on.

Keep an eye out for a full review soon.

Overall, it is a huge cooler. Once it is loaded up, it is impossible to move it, and it is definitely a two-person job if you are carrying it any distance aside from across the garage, even empty. With that, it can hold a fully deboned Elk and has excellent ice retention—surprisingly better than I imagined.
@robby denning

ae253813bf075ca759e496563e02e03c.jpg

de851659f964c80340ca5d247e6e3d6e.jpeg

fb0cf5c1e6b39f2411125d69297adeb7.jpg