Yeti Panga Duffel Review ***Updated 6/15/23***

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member

Man this has been a great addition to the gear arsenal! Yeti’s waterproof duffels are darn nice but most of all, tough! I had a chance to use one on a recent trip to Colorado. I threw all of my heavy awkward gear in it and threw it in and out of my truck Atleast 100 times. After all of that, it still looks brand new. We also abused it floating down the Arkansas river which provided a good test on its waterpoofness. These things are just plain tough.

***Update 6/15/23*** Yeti Panga Review

Also, they now come in tan!
89d6471b63bd79341bfaf7e05a893d10.jpg

b3b72823e06e6d502505c47c9a73e1bc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Great duffles, I've been using one for a couple years on rafting trips and it's help up great. Only downside is they are heavy

Trial153

WKR
They are heavy but bomb proof. Have a couple that have a bunch of miles on a roof rack and they are as good as the day I bought them. I don’t know if they are as good as value as the seal lines I have but the quality Is top shelf.

Last edited:

Dr.Chill

FNG
Love my Panga 75, takes being thrown in and out of the truck bed like a champ, but goddang I'd be kidding if I didn't say I look over my shoulder everytime I leave it in the bed while I walk into the gas station - gotta watch out for sticky fingers!

I won one of those at the Alaska NWSF banquet a couple years ago, and if I could afford more I would. I probably have close to two dozen HD dry bags, mostly SealLine, but only one other zippered duffel, and this Yeti Panga is by far my favorite.

judders87

FNG
Grabbed a used one a couple of years ago. Awesome duffel that survived airport handling. Would love to get one in tan though.

How have your zippers held up?
So I’ve had a Panga 75 for a while, and I had to send one in for warranty as the zipper stopped working at -40° and actually broke (I make sure to use the zipper lube they provide). They sent a new one with no problems, but still a pain to have it break in the back country. Other than that, love the bag! The new colour option is sick too…

Haven’t used any Yeti bags, but I do like my Fishpond duffle.

Blandry

WKR
I have a Kryptek Aegean 105, which is basically similar to the Yeti. Probably even more durable like all of my kryptek gear. I don't know why the brand never really took off in the hunting world but I've never had an issue with their stuff. A large waterproof duffel is some of the best money I've ever spent. The waterproof zipper is so airtight you can use the thing like a lounge chair. If you don't have one, you need one. You may not know you need it but you'll find out it's one of the best all around use pieces of gear you can own.

Blandry

WKR
So I’ve had a Panga 75 for a while, and I had to send one in for warranty as the zipper stopped working at -40° and actually broke (I make sure to use the zipper lube they provide). They sent a new one with no problems, but still a pain to have it break in the back country. Other than that, love the bag! The new colour option is sick too…
You Alberta guys are just built differently. -40 and you're outside :)

gtriple

WKR
I do this all the time with the 50 and check the 100. If it’s frozen solid, pack any dead spaces with clothes, you are good for at least a day.
That's what I was planning on doing. Wrapping it in a contractor bag and a quilt. and any unworn clothing.