WTS XLR - HUNTER DBM UPGRADE ($50.00) Free Shipping lower 48

ONDERS.CH

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
XLR - HUNTER DBM UPGRADE

$50.00 VENMO only

https://xlrindustries.com/collections/accessories/products/hunter-dbm-upgrade

The all NEW hunter DBM will be standard on Element 4.0 and ATOM chassis systems ordered after September 2022. We wanted to make sure all previous customers were taken care of also! This trigger guard assembly allows you to update your DBM system. Featuring a flush-trimmed magazine latch that prevents the latch from being accidentally engaged while in the field. Whether you have your rifle strapped to your pack or going through thick brush, those straps or branches can't make your magazine drop out in the field.

Even better, this system has our integrated magazine latch feature. This allows the customer to micro-adjust the magazine height, which can help tune feeding. It can also allow you to cinch that magazine up tight to the magwel or action, making it tight and less rattle noise.

Compliment this new hunter DBM system with the all NEW Lightweight Flush Magazine only if you are in need of a short action magazine!! XLR1.pngXLR2.pngXLR3.png

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Can you post a picture of the assembly with your username on it and the date? Why no Paypal?

No offense, but this post gives off strong scam vibes.

If you'll take Paypal insured, I'll buy this.

OP
O

ONDERS.CH

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you post a picture of the assembly with your username on it and the date? Why no Paypal?

No offense, but this post gives off strong scam vibes.

If you'll take Paypal insured, I'll buy this.
Sorry don’t like pay pal, feel free to reach out to other members I’ve sold to. Not a scam, pay pal is a scam lolD00153B0-8073-4FC4-A790-AF872A33276C.png