Sold Xlr envy chassis Bergara branded

Status
Not open for further replies.

6cmShooter

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an bergara branded Xlr element long
action chassis in almost new condition. Looking to sell or trade. This chassis does accept the CIP length aics mags. Asking 500 shipped or trade for a Long action Mcmillan adj game warden with left side flush cups and m5 dbm or a long action Ts Customs Ks-1 adj stock with flush cups and m5 bottom metal. Both bottom metals have to be able to accept CIP length mags. May be willing to add cash on top depending on the stocks configuration.

Last edited:
OP

6cmShooter

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an bergara branded Xlr element action chassis in almost new condition. Looking to sell or trade. This chassis does accept the CIP length aics mags. Asking 500 shipped or trade for a Long action Mcmillan adj game warden with left side flush cups and m5 dbm or a long action Ts Customs Ks-1 adj stock with flush cups and m5 bottom metal. Both bottom metals have to be able to accept CIP length mags. May be willing to add cash on top depending on the stocks configuration.
I made a mistake and it's actually the element not the envy. Looked on bergaras website and saw the mistake. They look almost the exact same with just a couple small changes to the envy

Status
Not open for further replies.