Wyoming Elk

KPB

FNG
I drew Wyoming Elk unit 88 (Grey's Feedground) this year. I have not been able to find any information on the forums about this unit. I drew it with 6 points. Has anybody hunted it and want to share their experience?

From what I can gather, there are a few resident elk in the unit, but if we get some weather there will be a lot more elk moving through that unit towards the feed ground. the season runs all of october. I will be hunting it from Oct 9th till the end of october.

I honestly wish you the best of luck, and having never hunted that area, I don’t have any info to provide. I would recommend introducing yourself prior to asking for unit specific info on a first post. Stay safe out there.

Lakavea

FNG
I drew Wyoming Elk unit 88 (Grey's Feedground) this year. I have not been able to find any information on the forums about this unit. I drew it with 6 points. Has anybody hunted it and want to share their experience?

From what I can gather, there are a few resident elk in the unit, but if we get some weather there will be a lot more elk moving through that unit towards the feed ground. the season runs all of october. I will be hunting it from Oct 9th till the end of october.
KPB, How did your hunt go? What did you think of the terrain? Did you get any weather? I archery hunted just across the road to the north a few years ago. I remembered we climbed almost vertically to find them.

160andup

Lil-Rokslider
KPB, How did your hunt go? What did you think of the terrain? Did you get any weather? I archery hunted just across the road to the north a few years ago. I remembered we climbed almost vertically to find them.
If you look at his name he created his account on the same day he posted and was never seen again. Pretty typical for these types of posts…..