Wyoming deer units 131, 100 and 82

Nickb_00

Lil-Rokslider
So headed to Wyoming for mule deer in a couple weeks and my hunting buddy and I are trying to narrow down where we will spend the 5 days of the season. We have pretty much decided it will be units 131 or 100, but trying to find some info on deer quality and places to set up a wall tent in both areas. We know unit 131 is 4 point or better on one side and 3 point or better in 100. Before this gets blown up I don't want "spots" we can find the deer not worried about that. Just looking to narrow it down some more without spending a bunch on money on diesel. We prefer to glass and get away from roads for the day if all possible. Thanks in advance hopefully tags are getting noctched!!!!

100 & 131 have a pile of blm throughout each unit where you could literally make camp just about anywhere. I dont know anything about the units specifically but I'd just pick a unit and find a centralized spot to camp not far off a main road that is within the spots you mark on the map to check for deer.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

BASSFAN07

FNG
So headed to Wyoming for mule deer in a couple weeks and my hunting buddy and I are trying to narrow down where we will spend the 5 days of the season. We have pretty much decided it will be units 131 or 100, but trying to find some info on deer quality and places to set up a wall tent in both areas. We know unit 131 is 4 point or better on one side and 3 point or better in 100. Before this gets blown up I don't want "spots" we can find the deer not worried about that. Just looking to narrow it down some more without spending a bunch on money on diesel. We prefer to glass and get away from roads for the day if all possible. Thanks in advance hopefully tags are getting noctched!!!!

How did it go?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk