Wyoming antler growth?

Do you think with this winters hardships that the bulls will have stunted growth as they came out of winter malnourished or that all the feed that eventually came will have the bulls growing good?

mxgust

Lil-Rokslider
It’s as green as it’s ever been right now, that can’t hurt. I don’t remember this much green this far into June, even down into the prairie

mxgust

Lil-Rokslider
I should say this is in my area, I haven’t been out to the rest of the state in the last few weeks

I hope it’s a good one this year. I’ll be in the Thorofare in about 2 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if they are not growing really big this year I will just turn my 2023 Wyoming tag back in......not :p

Elk hunting is Elk hunting. I had a tag in New Mexico in what was supposed to be a banner year for antler growth and the season fell on a full moon and it was very difficult to locate any of those big antlers.
Its why we play the game. Otherwise it would be shooting not hunting. Good luck to everyone.

Despite the brutal winter… it’s the best spring ever. No shortage of moisture and grass should be green for a long time. Besides… elk handle winter better than deer or antelope. Especially in units where there are feed grounds.

Returned last week from loop around Wyoming (central up through Yellowstone - out thru Cody and back down the interior) and I’ve never seen it that green.

Praying my bull is growing those antlers as we speak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk