Wyoming 67-9 special archery tag

Raberd14

FNG
Missed the general elk draw but got a unit 67/68/69 archery tag as a left over. Anybody familiar with that area? 69 is all wilderness, so it's off limits. But most of 67 and 68 are fair game. Will there be much archery pressure? Any info is appreciated. I know about the grizz, I'll have spray and a .454 casull...

KHNC

WKR
You have been a member since 2019, And you are still willing to post actual area numbers on a public post? I hope that works out good for you.

I drew this tag as well in the same scenario as you. Not much info out there other than a lot of bears. I know a guy that has been in the unit calling for a guy and he said that there are good bulls to be found. He thinks it is a really good unit if you go early before the general crowd comes in.

River_Rat

FNG
You have been a member since 2019, And you are still willing to post actual area numbers on a public post? I hope that works out good for you.
Part of the blame is on the moderators of this forum. If they would step up and delete any thread that has specific units or area then people would stop doing it. It should be a rule on this forum that no specific units/areas are to be posted.

TheViking

WKR
I have hunted in this area twice. Wolves and grizzlies have started to over run it. Hunter population has also increased. Last year we had encounters with all of the above and the elk were very few and far between.