WY or MT land owner tags to BUY?

I drew ZERO tags this season. I've never taken a buck antelope. I recently sold my home and have some "sock drawer" money. WY would be my only "real" expectation....but are there any western states that you can PURCHASE an antelope tag and go hunt this season with no drawing or BS?

Meaning...if the wallet is fat, load the truck and head out and pay the price to shoot a 'Lope?

Mojave

WKR
NM, TX, UT, CA, CO, AB and Indian Reservations.

It is harder to find a tag than a guided hunt. You might call some of the bigger agents and see if they can sell you a tag only.

We tried this during Covid and then called a bunch of ranchers and got nowhere with it.

Even when no one was hunting with Covid the first year.

FLS

WKR
Last I looked there were some leftover private land tags in WY. If you’re willing to pay a trespass fee you can hunt antelope in NE WY this season.

Last I looked there were some leftover private land tags in WY. If you’re willing to pay a trespass fee you can hunt antelope in NE WY this season.
I am not sure where you are seeing there are "leftover private land tags in WY". I just checked the leftover license list on the Wyoming Game and Fish Department website and all but one area (Hunt Area 43 has one Type 1 license) are sold out.

ClearCreek