WY non-resident full price license

jmsdad

Lil-Rokslider
From WY game/fish dept:

"In the initial license drawing, an applicant may apply for one (1) full price antelope license and up to two (2) reduced price
doe/fawn antelope licenses. After the initial license drawing, an applicant may apply for and receive up to two (2) full price
antelope licenses and up to four (4) reduced price doe/fawn antelope licenses in any area with leftover quotas. These limits
include any licenses issued in the initial license drawing, the leftover drawing and any license issued on a first-come, first-
served basis."

Looking at putting in for the drawing again this year. Last time I drew a full price license was 5yrs ago and I remember getting the additional two reduced price doe/fawn licenses with it too. Looks like there's no option for the additional reduced price doe/fawn licenses this year in the application.

Did WY game/fish take that option away recently or some years back or is it just this year due to the extended winter kill? Will call them when I'm free tomorrow.

bdan68

WKR
Not sure why you're saying the option isn't there. I just applied yesterday for two doe antelope licenses. This year there are many areas that have none, or have drastically reduced numbers of doe licenses. But where they are still available, you certainly can apply.

You have always had to apply for the doe/fawn licenses, there is a check box when you apply to withdraw the doe/fawn application if you do not draw your either sex license.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

timstl

FNG
Is this what you're referring to? Not sure how it worked 5yrs ago, but you have to add the Full Price application and a Reduced Price application. Check this box in the reduced price app.

Screenshot 2023-05-25 at 1.52.50 PM.png