WY app ?

gledeasy

Lil-Rokslider
Trying to find the answer to my question on WY's website, but so far to no avail.

My credit card that I normally use to apply expires between now and the elk draw. I know the tag price is charged up front, so the issue is being reimbursed if unsuccessful. Can this be updated at any point between now and the draw or am I best to use another card?

I would use another card so ya don’t go through the hassle of getting money returned (unless you are sure you’ll grab the tag).

And too close now to draw deadline to get another card, or you could ask CC company to send ya out another card.

Could also call Wyoming Monday to ask (I’m sure this happens all the time) but I bet it’s more of a hassle either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
gledeasy

gledeasy

Lil-Rokslider
I would use another card so ya don’t go through the hassle of getting money returned (unless you are sure you’ll grab the tag).

And too close now to draw deadline to get another card, or you could ask CC company to send ya out another card.

Could also call Wyoming Monday to ask (I’m sure this happens all the time) but I bet it’s more of a hassle either way.

That's where I'm leaning, using another card. I already visited with my current CC company (not enough time).

I have enough points based off of last year odds, but not sure I feel that confident about it.

I think I’ve received refunds on a card after the expiration dates lapsed, but avoiding that “what if” is the best case with WYO because could turn into a customer service wait time fix down the road and you know how that goes ha.

Same thing happened to me last year. my card expired while waiting to hear about that draw, but refund still hit the new card since it's the same account.