Sold WTS Seek Outside Cimarron $375

Status
Not open for further replies.

7layerburrito

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
SO Cimarron -- two doors and a stove jack. $375 TYD, happy to ship overnight at your expense.

I've used it a bunch of nights, with and without a stove (not parting with my stove) so it's in used but great condition. I had a memory of putting a stake through the skirt last year but I just inspected it at length and don't see one, so I'm now pretty sure I did that to my buddy's tent and not this one. Sorry Joe, if you're reading this.

I seam sealed it when I got it and I didn't do the prettiest job. It's by no means done poorly, but if you're looking for something professionally sealed, this isn't the Cimarron for you.

Price reflects that tent is used and Mr. Frying Pans For Hands over here did the seam sealing. It's a great tent and will give you years and years of service. Only selling because I'm now running the Argali 4-man tent and feels silly to be sitting on TWO great pyramid tents.

Does not come with stakes, has a few of my guylines still attached with bowlines, no stove offered. Venmo, CashApp, Zelle preferred.

Status
Not open for further replies.