WTS WTS: Kowa twin spotters w/cases

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I have never wanted something so badly that I have absolutely no use for as I do with this…good luck! It’s just looks sick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Esau

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These dual kowas are amazing!! I got a set and have other top brands set up in the duals. These kowas are better then the BTX and just as good as the swaros. Then only thing better about the swaros is the variable zoom on the swaro eyepieces, better to take videos in my opinion with being able to zoom in. But the kowas are more comfortable to glass through for my eyes. If you know how important glassing is, these twins will creates more opportunities to find game and if you can glass all day these will be a game changer for you. Especially if your hunting big country. If you ask anyone that has these that hunts the West hard they will tell you its a game changer. And that soft case is sick!! Who ever buys these will be happy.

OP
TravKatQ

TravKatQ

WKR
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
These dual kowas are amazing!! I got a set and have other top brands set up in the duals. These kowas are better then the BTX and just as good as the swaros. Then only thing better about the swaros is the variable zoom on the swaro eyepieces, better to take videos in my opinion with being able to zoom in. But the kowas are more comfortable to glass through for my eyes. If you know how important glassing is, these twins will creates more opportunities to find game and if you can glass all day these will be a game changer for you. Especially if your hunting big country. If you ask anyone that has these that hunts the West hard they will tell you its a game changer. And that soft case is sick!! Who ever buys these will be happy.

Thanks for the explanation . 100% correct! Still available!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
These are the best big country, long range packable bang for your buck glass on the planet. I’ll fight anyone who thinks otherwise. I will never sell my kowas unless it’s to buy a newer set of kowas.