WTS [WTS] Closet Cleanout: Arc'teryx, Arc'teryx LEAF, Beyond Clothing, Outdoor Research, Smartwool - Men's Medium and Large Tops

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cleaning out the closet. Everything is in new or like-new condition. Business done through PayPal Goods and Services. PM with your zip for a shipping quote; I'll cover some of the shipping costs. Happy to do bundle discounts, and I am open to trades for Sitka, Kuiu, or Arc'teryx. As always, offers welcome.
  1. Arc'teryx Gamma MX Jacket, Distortion Tan, Large - Excellent condition. One microscopic snag that I worked back into the fabric. I photographed the affected area but it's impossible to see. $240.
  2. Arc'teryx Thorium Hoody, Phenom Orange, Large - Brand new with tags. On the fence about the color. $400.
  3. Arc'teryx LEAF Atom LT Jacket, Crocodile, Large - Brand new with tags. A bit too big for me. $275.
  4. Beyond Clothing Velox Softshell Jacket, Black, Large - Excellent condition. I shortened the velcro straps on the cuffs. Only worn a handful of times. $50.
  5. Outdoor Research Helium Wind Hoody, Nimbus Blue, Medium - Brand new with tags. Fit is a bit small for me, but it fits bigger than a typical medium. $60.
  6. Smartwool Merino 250 Sport 1/2 Zip Wind, Black, Medium- Brand new with tags. Received as a gift and it's too small. $100.
  7. Reigning Champ Thinsulate Beanie, Charcoal, O/S - Excellent condition. Just doesn't fit my head quite right. $25.
  8. Norrona 5-panel Tech Cap, Olive, S/M- Like new. Worn once, too small. $25.