WTB WTB: Wyoming Elk preference point

CBB1

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, yeah I know that’s now how it works but hear me out. I’m sitting on 4 elk points in Wyoming and until recently thought I was basically guaranteed a tag. So much so that I’ve already made all my arrangements starting last year. Now it’s looking like it might take 4.? or more to draw 100%

What I’m asking is if anyone is burning 5+ points for a NR general elk tag let’s apply as a party. It will boost my number hopefully the little bit I need and not cost you anything really. If you are interested I’m willing to talk about any arrangements to make it worth your time.

Thanks for considering.

Ps. There is a set number of NR tags so it’s not like you will be adding to the pressure. Just helping a fellow RS guy out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
C

CBB1

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s the plan for now. Just thought there’s a chance someone is burning a bunch of points and could help a fella out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
As stated previously, look at last year's draw odds for your Unit in the Special draw. It may be your ticket if you're willing to make a generous donation of $576 to the great state of Wyoming's bank account. It's the simpler option instead of relying on someone you don't know from Adam. Good luck.

Last edited: