WTB WTB Kifaru Bikini frame

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I'm looking for a 24 or 26 inch Kifaru Bikini frame with a medium belt in great to excellent condition. (I can possibly work with a large belt also). Multicam, Coyote Brown, or Black preferred.
Thanks, Bill

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I may have something. I have a 24” bikini frame, i think it is gray though. Believe i have the original shoulder straps but i think i sold the belt, which was small or extra small. I think i have a coyote belt on it now in medium. I just cant remember if the material that the shoulder straps go through is black or gray. It would be mismatched in color due to the belt no matter what. If you think it could work let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
mrbillbrown
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I may have something. I have a 24” bikini frame, i think it is gray though. Believe i have the original shoulder straps but i think i sold the belt, which was small or extra small. I think i have a coyote belt on it now in medium. I just cant remember if the material that the shoulder straps go through is black or gray. It would be mismatched in color due to the belt no matter what. If you think it could work let me know.

Truly appreciate the offer but I’m gonna hold out for one in CB, MC, or Blk. Thanks again brother, mrbill