Would you be upset?

Shadowcaster

Lil-Rokslider
Hey all,
Last year I ordered the SKRE Late Season Bundle, and in May I put in an order for more lightweight stuff and rain gear. I got the Nebo in MTN stealth, but the sizing was off so I sent it back for a size larger. Shortly thereafter I got an email saying they were out of stock in MTN stealth and wouldn't be getting more, so they were going to upgrade me to summit which is awesome. Well I still haven't gotten any of that order back (Nebo pants and jacket, Uinta Early Season Pants and Lost Peak Jacket). I called them awhile back and they said some of it was out of stock but they got a large order in and were going through it, would probably be sent out by the end of the week. Well, I called them Friday and they said they were out of stock of the Lost Peak Jacket in 2xl and were reworking the design and weren't expecting it until end of September.

Problem is, I'm leaving for Idaho mid September. I get this is crazy times still and everything is backed up, but am I in the wrong for being upset about not having a light jacket that I ordered over 3 months ago?

skregear

Lil-Rokslider
Shadowcaster,
Thanks for your message and we certainly understand your frustration. Some of the items you had purchased were clearance/outlet items at 50% off such as the rain gear. (I'm glad our team was able to upgrade you for these.) The Lost Peak Jacket is another outlet item meaning they are discountinued. We don't have that size anymore. We will be releasing the new "Lost Peak Jacket" next month.

However, we certainly would like to make this right for you.
We can either:
1. Substitute it out for another product such as the Kaibab 300 Merino Wool Hoodie
2. Refund you the money
3. Wait until the new Hoodie is released

Also we will change the verbiage on the outlet/clearance page so everyone knows that these are discontinued and once a size is gone they are gone.

Please reach out to our customer service team and we will get a solution for you so you can have a light jacket for hunting season. Or send a message to us directly.

Thanks Skre Team

OP
S

Shadowcaster

Lil-Rokslider
Shadowcaster,
Thanks for your message and we certainly understand your frustration. Some of the items you had purchased were clearance/outlet items at 50% off such as the rain gear. (I'm glad our team was able to upgrade you for these.) The Lost Peak Jacket is another outlet item meaning they are discountinued. We don't have that size anymore. We will be releasing the new "Lost Peak Jacket" next month.

However, we certainly would like to make this right for you.
We can either:
1. Substitute it out for another product such as the Kaibab 300 Merino Wool Hoodie
2. Refund you the money
3. Wait until the new Hoodie is released

Also we will change the verbiage on the outlet/clearance page so everyone knows that these are discontinued and once a size is gone they are gone.

Please reach out to our customer service team and we will get a solution for you so you can have a light jacket for hunting season. Or send a message to us directly.

Thanks Skre Team
I didn't realize they were in the outlet, I had found it on the jackets and vests page, so I just figured it was a sale.

OP
S

Shadowcaster

Lil-Rokslider
For example, a season kickoff sale in no way tells me an item is being discontinued.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220822-121951_Email.jpg
    Screenshot_20220822-121951_Email.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 33

bobinmi

WKR
Good to see a company get on here and address something that quickly. On the flip side, I can understand the confusion on the OP's part as well.

Tick

WKR
Good you brought it up. Wonder how long they would hold your money for an order they know is discontinued?

I had a similar issue with blackovis. Completed order and payment on a discontinued product. Only let me know it was out of stock when I initiated communication to get tracking info a week later.

OP
S

Shadowcaster

Lil-Rokslider
Good you brought it up. Wonder how long they would hold your money for an order they know is discontinued?

I had a similar issue with blackovis. Completed order and payment on a discontinued product. Only let me know it was out of stock when I initiated communication to get tracking info a week later.
I think it just fell through the cracks as they informed me that the Nebo mtn stealth stuff was discontinued and wouldn't be back in, but would send me the summit version. I'm not sure if they just figured on waiting till the new version came out? I'm not sure. Worst case I'll just wear the hardscrabble when I need it and when it's too warm drop to a hoodie or something.

jtivat

Lil-Rokslider

I lot different if I read the OP correctly, he received what he ordered. He did not like the fit and exchanged it for another size which was not in stock.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Bit of a difference between an outlet item and a season kickoff sale. Not really that hard to differentiate between the two. They're getting you taken care of, that's what matters.