Work shorts

jdinville3

Lil-Rokslider
Looking for decently priced shorts for work. I bought a pair of Truewerk and love them, but they aren't cheap! Anyone have suggestions on shorts that are at a good price, breathable and not cotton based?

Thanks!

Ho5tile1

Lil-Rokslider
The wrangler outdoor synthetic shorts work good and are cheap. Dry fast as well I think I got mine at Walmart for 18 bucks. Didn’t even have to go inside they brought them out to my truck… win win… I also have a few pair of the true work they have more pockets then the wranglers. The wranglers have 5 pockets and the back ones have zippers so your wallet don’t fall out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
J

jdinville3

Lil-Rokslider

The wrangler outdoor synthetic shorts work good and are cheap. Dry fast as well I think I got mine at Walmart for 18 bucks. Didn’t even have to go inside they brought them out to my truck… win win… I also have a few pair of the true work they have more pockets then the wranglers. The wranglers have 5 pockets and the back ones have zippers so your wallet don’t fall out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just ordered some wrangler men's outdoor performance shorts. I couldn't find much for availability in the ones you mentioned, so I these!