Woods lake gmu 70 Colorado

bwlacy

WKR
Anybody have any experience with archery elk in this area. I've been looking at the Hunter Atlas and Google earth for months and I keep coming back to this area. Having never done this my brother and I don't really know what to look for. I would like to leave the truck at the campground and then spike out from there. We could always come back to the truck if needed. Curious on the amount of pressure during the first 2 weeks of archery.

Thanks for any help
Matt

Since the topic found its way back to the top I'll just mention that a lot of people get the same idea. Thought about doing it once until I saw the number of vehicles parked there on a September weekend. There's a lot of country down there - it's worthwhile finding something less obvious and putting in a similar amount of work.

W.D. Crawford

Lil-Rokslider
Since the topic found its way back to the top I'll just mention that a lot of people get the same idea. Thought about doing it once until I saw the number of vehicles parked there on a September weekend. There's a lot of country down there - it's worthwhile finding something less obvious and putting in a similar amount of work.
Way too many people up there! I work in and around that area.