wolf video

these guys also have a Facebook group as well that posts a lot of interesting info on MN wolves.
Most people don't know but MINNESOTA has the largest wolf population in the lower 48

GARY767

FNG

these guys also have a Facebook group as well that posts a lot of interesting info on MN wolves.
Most people don't know but MINNESOTA has the largest wolf population in the lower 48
Our deer and Moose populations have severely suffered because of it

link to SURVEY about 2022 wolf plan

Curious on the content and takeaways from others who read the wolf plan?

I'm not fully through it yet but the one thing that struck me as off is the seeming attempt to downplay wolf impacts on moose population when there is abundant evidence out there that the wolves are hammering calves.

Scoot

WKR
I'm not fully through it yet but the one thing that struck me as off is the seeming attempt to downplay wolf impacts on moose population when there is abundant evidence out there that the wolves are hammering calves.
Couldn't agree more. This is like the smoking industry denying that smoking causes major health problems. They can deny it all they want, but it's reality. Research and "plain as the nose on your face evidence" (anecdotal) support it completely. But, given the source of this evidence, nobody should be surprised. This is based in propaganda, not empirical support.