Woah Brah... We're not alone...

Bible speaks of worlds...plural.
The Bible also says there were giants in the land before and after Noah. Nephilim, in Genesis it calls them sons of God and says, they took for themselves wives of whom they chose. Sons of God is only used as Angels in the Old Testament many believe they were fallen angels And they produced a hybrid offspring of giants.
In the New Testament when ask about the end times Jesus said as it was in the days of Noah so shall it be with the coming of the Son of Man. One conjecture is there will be another satanic infusion of the same hybrid offspring. Crazy stufff but it is all over the Bible, in both the New Testament and Old Testament.
The video I posted earlier talking about 8-10 foot creatures walking in those peoples backyard is interesting at least.

edit where does it say worlds?

Imagine how quickly we could win a war with those, assuming we could fly them.
If true (big "if" emphasized) you gotta think China has several too, Russia has some, Iran has a few, North Korea even probably has one or two. So nobody has figured out how to fly them/reverse engineer them and conquer the world with them yet? China is over there trying to sneak hot air balloons into Montana while Russia is still using outdated tanks to invade a militarily inferior country. That leads me to believe that nobody has any alien technology. The most logical solution is usually the correct one. Don't make me put this into meme form... 😁

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
If true (big "if" emphasized) you gotta think China has several too, Russia has some, Iran has a few, North Korea even probably has one or two. So nobody has figured out how to fly them/reverse engineer them and conquer the world with them yet? China is over there trying to sneak hot air balloons into Montana while Russia is still using outdated tanks to invade a militarily inferior country. That leads me to believe that nobody has any alien technology. The most logical solution is usually the correct one. Don't make me put this into meme form... 😁
You’re no fun!

bbad3a6d89735769f7164eff0d08ba12.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk