Wise Eye Cameras

Just wanted to throw my experience out there with the customer service.

First started to use these cameras in Summer of '22. First week I had issues with them sending pics, a quick call to the company and speaking with Harold he walked me through several things, mostly in how cell coverage worked but also he got me to download a couple apps that tested my coverage in areas, I was on Verizon, but he said if coverage was better with AT&T he would send those cameras out to replace my Verizon ones. Turns out, Verizon was my best option, but with the upgrades of 5g in my area, coverage areas were shrinking, 3g service carries a lot further than 4g, and 5g is again less, but faster. He sent me some links to order from Amazon a couple larger external antennas, cables, and adapters that I could use to get better service to the cameras.

So anyways, everything has been pretty problem free with the cameras, have added a few and largely use them to monitor farms during the off season, so they are in year round use for the most part. In April one was acting up, not sending pics like it should, then another did same thing in June,,eventuallythey just didn'tget service. I keep my cameras labeled, and these were purchased at the same time, first of Sept '22.

Took a while to call and see if there was anything I could do, it was just the other day, which put the cameras out of warranty, tho nothing was asked. It was a 12 minute phone call, first 4 minutes I was on hold, then spoke with Jeff and he was able to check a few things on his end and then said he was sending me 2 new cameras, should be here Monday, they shipped out the afternoon I spoke with him. He said to call when I got them and he would be able to go through and add them to my account.

Anyways, I was really impressed with how quickly everything was handled, no back and forth with updates, just working to get me usable cameras again as easily as possible. I offered to atleast pay the shipping, as I wasn't expecting new cameras, just was hopeful there was something I could do to remedy them. They do want my old cams back, I'll send them back once the new cameras come with a return ticket, so it kinda seems like an uncommon problem, but I can't be certain.

I have had other cell cams and gave up on them after customer service was basically unavailable with 3 hrs on hold, and then updates that didn't fix anything and the need to call and wait through hold again. Few months of that and I gave up on them, should have had warranty but decided it wasn't worth my time. Every interaction I have had with Wise Eye Cameras has left me happy that they are getting my business, just thought I'd pass that on.