Winter cleaning and reorganization

Mosby

WKR
I have a few days before I take off and go pick up my new Vizsla pup. Needing something to do, I decided that I have too much stuff, can't find half of it and I decided to go through all my gear and reorganize. Cook kits, thermos', pots, pans, camping equipment, cloths, hunting vests, boots, pants, coats. You name it. Everything but guns and knives.

I have stuff I haven't used in years, doesn't fit or I have something better and kept it all because of memories, sentimental value or "just in case". It is starting to get in the way. I have to move my old crap, to get to my good crap. It takes a lot more time to pack for a hunt than it should. I found stuff I forgot I had.

I have come up with a few distinct piles but I have more to do.

- Stuff I still use and like. This stuff stays.
- Stuff I could use but I haven't in the last 10 to 20 years because I have something better or I don't like it, for whatever reason. This stuff is being given away.
- Stuff that doesn't fit. Given away or thrown out.
- Junk that needs to be thrown away.

I spent the good part of today going through my hunting and camping gear and going to spend all day tomorrow. I am finally getting organized again. Great use of time on a cold winter day. Highly recommend.

-
-

Dos XX

WKR
Classified Approved
Been doing the same thing. Feels good to get it done.